– The entire Parel is comprised of +/- 149 Acres– It has been planted with 66.09 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon– +/-49 acres of the property is farmed with alfalfa.– All of the crops are currently irrigated; or have established water rights to be irrigated.– There are two existing wells on the Property– combined well production of 600 gallons per minute[/vc_column_text]
– +/-147.2 acres
– 66.09 acres of irrigated Cabernet Sauvignon vineyar
– 49.52 acres of irrigated alfalfa,
– Two wells producing a combined 600 gallons per minute.
The ranch has 4 producing wells;
1. Parcel A, 8” casing, produces 450 gallons per minute
2. Parcel A, 8” casing, produces 200 gallons per minute