– There is no natural gas service on the Property.
11 Acres Zinfandel, Petite Syrah and Alicante Bouschet grapes:
• Sauret Zinfandel – 3,850 vines
• Paderewski Zinfandel – 30 vines
• Petite Syrah – 1,470 vines
• Alicante Bouschet – 1,041 vines
The vineyards are planted with 8 acres of Richard Sauret clone Zinfandel planted in 1985 on its own roots, at a 12 X 12 spacing, head pruned.
In 2001 the vineyards were interplanted with Richard Sauret clone Zinfandel on 110R root stock, resulting in 12 X 6 spacing, head pruned
There are also 3 acres of Petite Syrah and 2 acres of Alicante Bouschet planted and interplanted in the same years and spacing as the Zinfandel, also head pruned.
In 2013 the vineyard yielded 30 tons; 2.86 tons per acre, which was sold to Opolo Cellars for $2,800 per ton.
In 2014 the vineyard yielded 20 tons; 1.8 tons per ace, which was sold to Opolo Cellars for $2,800 per ton.
The Vineyard has 1 producing well
– 520 foot deep well producing 18 gallons per minute with a 5 HP pump and a 5,000 gallon storage tank.
Paso Robles Ground Water Ordinance
For more details please call (805) 237-4040